Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Riggi Diggi Diggi Dogs by Dave Lundwell 4-7PM
Our very own Dave Lundwell is bringing his Riggi Diggi Diggi Dogs cart to SIYC and will be offering 1/4 lbs all beef hot dogs grilled or boiled served on a Martins potato hot dog bun with all the fixings. He’ll have sauerkraut, relish, onions and chili and choice of chips for $5.00. Outdoor dining with appropriate social distancing will be provided. Bar will be open for takeout beverages.
The Clubhouse remains closed, but the lounge bar will be open for carry-out beverages only, 3:30 – 7:30 pm. There is outdoor seating only; no indoor seating or congregating at the bar is allowed.
While we are pleased to be able to offer this limited Club activity, we need to keep in mind that COVID-19 is still very much with us and no environment is risk free. Please do not come to the Club if you are not comfortable. When you come to the Club, please observe the necessary precautions that are mandated/required to ensure that everyone remains safe. We are a community and need to take care of each other. Please do not come to the Club if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Please wear masks, observe social distancing, and socialize in small groups.
The Governor, CDC, Maryland Department of Health, and Calvert County Health Department guidelines require specific protocols and social distancing to implement outdoor dining:
- Individuals staffing the bar will be required to wear face masks at all times
- To ensure that 6 feet social distancing is observed, only a limited number of people will be allowed into the Clubhouse to order at the bar. When in line inside, please remain 6 feet apart.
- Drinks are for carry-out only. Once you have your drinks, please take them outside so the next person can be served. Please, no sitting or congregating inside.
- Members will be required to wear face masks while at the bar and food truck and when not at your tables eating and social distancing cannot be observed.
- As per Calvert County Health Department guidelines, tables have been placed 9 feet apart on the grounds.
- There may be no more than 6 people at a table.
- The Clubhouse remains closed. Restrooms are provided in the outdoor bath houses with one person at a time allowed in the restroom.
There will be cleaning sprays with towels & hand sanitizer located at various places outside. All the tables have been cleaned and we will clean them again if a group leaves and before another group takes the table.
We know these guidelines change the way we are able to interact and use the Club, but it is a start. We thank you for all your help and understanding as we work our way forward. For those of you comfortable to come, I look forward to seeing you on Friday & Saturday.
Friday, June 5, 2020, 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM
Registration is not Required